A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Farra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Farra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farra
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Farra, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Farra graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Farra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Waseem Farra MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad W. Farra practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Farra has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mohammad Farra practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Farmington Hills, MI.