A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Farra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Farra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farra
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Farra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Farra, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Farra graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Farra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Waseem Farra MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad W. Farra practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Farra has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Farra practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Livonia, MI.