A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Faysal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Faysal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Faysal, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Faysal graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Faysal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Husni Faysal MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad H. Faysal practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Faysal has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Faysal practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Urologists and Anaheim Pediatric Specialists.