A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Ghali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Ghali is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Ghali, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghali graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Allegiance Health
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad H. Ghali practice?
Dr. Mohammad Ghali practices Pediatrics near Jackson, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI.
See Jackson Pediatricians.