Dr. Mohammad Ghani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Ghani?

A Smart Man.

Posted on October 18th, 2017

I been with Doctor Ghani , over 20 years.he's A good man that is there to help he's very smart.

Posted on September 27th, 2015

Wonderful doctor - been a patient for over 15 years.

Posted on August 26th, 2014

One of the best doctors I have known. Quality of care is excellent.

horrible

Posted on April 29th, 2014

I would not recommend this allergist. He was very rude, unfriendly and doesn't use hand hygiene . First he says I'm allergic to something then he changes his mind and acts like he never said I was. His results were inacurate. Nothing he did helped me I decided to go somewhere else.

Absolute Worst Experience Ever

Posted on February 14th, 2012

Visited Dr. Ghani only twice for 'simple' derma consultations and by all means, I have to say he's the absolute worse Dr. I've ever met in any field. I already saw 'red flags' on my 1st meeting as he seemed to be in a hurry to just get rid of me. Both visits, he had nothing much to tell me other than "let's try this medication and see how it goes". This even after I've told him I've tried many before without success and I was ready to move on to next level.Other things I didn't like and should be 'red flags' for all of readers of this:- Waited for 40+ minutes both times and only saw him for 5- No compasion whatsoever for my situation- Both visits in a hurry to just get rid of me- Quick useless answers to all my questions- Even came off arrogant hinting to me I should know basics dermatologyAbsolutely unequivocally would not recommend going to this Dr. for anything, let alone anything derma related. Do yourself a favor, go to someone else. Anyone...

WORST DOCTOR EVER..STAY AWAY

Posted on November 20th, 2010

Dr. Ghani is the worst physician that I have ever met. I work in a profession where I meet many doctors, as I take people on their appointments.Dr. Ghani came into the room on every occasion seen without the courtesy of a hello. He asked why the patient was there. He did not once get up from his chair and examine the patient. The onlything that happened at the visits were a blood pressure check and weight check(both by the nurse.) When the doctor was told that the patient was in pain and had a new complaint, Dr. Ghani dismissed the complaint completely. He wrote a prescription out for a pain med and very rudely said,"It isn't good to take pain meds." When asked what to do for the pain in terms of exercises or other things for relief he would not answer. He really has a way of making people feel like they are not important to him and he has the worst bedside manner I have ever seen. He also made several very "smart" comments when we asked questions on several of our visits. I would not recommend this man to my worst enemy.

Posted on July 29th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Ghani for about 20 years. He is always caring and honest!!

Posted on October 20th, 2017