Dr. Mohammad Golshahi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 12th, 2015
Scarred for life by Cyrus M. Golshahi
He is the worst doctor in the world. He scarred my face and body. I don't even think he is licensed to practice in America, nor even has a medical degree. He is not affiliated with any legitimate medical association or board in the U.S. Someone needs to shut down his practice.

April 1st, 2015
GREAT!
Dr. Golshahi is a great doctor! He is caring and professional. He is truly one of the only doctors I can really trust. He did a great job on my breast implants. RECOMMEND!

May 30th, 2014
Best plastic surgeon!!!
He is the most honest plastic surgeon I have met. He mentions what procedures would make sense to think about without pushing or thinking about money. I love the way he made my nose because I feel so much more self confident and get so many compliments ;) People who know that I did rhinoplasty asked where I did it and some of them got their nose done because of the good results and are so happy! Don't listen to the jealous people who write negative reviews. These people made me debate for a couple month but I'm happy that I made the decision. Thank you Dr.Golshahi!!!!

May 3rd, 2014
One of the best cosmetic surgeon in the town
I took one of my family member to him for some cosmetic surgery. He did a great job and we are very please with his work. He is very caring and has a great personality. I really recommend Dr. Golshahi to anybody who needs any kind of cosmetic surgery. He is really a scholar person.

August 18th, 2013
I love my results of my breast implant surgery so much I had to review what a great doctor this man truly is the best

June 4th, 2013
THE BEST OF THE BEST (DR. GOLSHAHI)
PEOPLE LOVE TO TALK !!!!! 2 WEEKS AGO I HAD A PROCEDURE DONE. I HONESTLY CAN NOT EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE TOWARDS THIS OUTSTANDING DOCTOR. I WAS TOLD THAT HE IS THIS AND THAT!!!!!! PEOPLE PLEASE STOP TALKING NONSENSE. HE IS TRULY THE MOST HONEST AND RELIABLE MAN!!!!!!

April 2nd, 2013
EXPERT
Dr.Golshahi knows what he's talking about, he has so much experience I trust him all the way.

March 6th, 2013
Great doctor, definitely recommend

March 1st, 2013
AMAZING
Dr.Golshahi is such an amazing and experienced cosmetic surgeon. I love the way he made my nose job look so natural. RECOMMEND!

February 13th, 2013
Dr. Golshahi did my nose job and most of my friends and families nose also and he did a great job!! I love how natural it came and he is such a kind man I really respect him. Don't believe these people who are jealous of him, he is a cosmetic surgeon and a great one I reccomend him to anyone looking for a natural nose job.

January 10th, 2012
Be aware of this fraud person called cosmetic surgeon
I had rhinoplasty. He did a bad surgery, there were bumps on my nose. He lied and said this is swelling and goes away in 2 years. I trusted him, waite ...

October 16th, 2011
worse doctor
He is a gynocologist, not a plastic surgeon. I had 2 nose job by him few years ago. It was so bad, that I had to go to another plastic surgeon and spent twice as much as what I paid him to fix up his mess.I don't recommend him to anyone.