Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Haider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Haider, Ophthalmologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haider
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Haider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Haider, DO is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Haider graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Haider has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Ali Haider DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Haider practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Haider has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Haider practices Ophthalmology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethtown, KY and Radcliff, KY.
See Louisville Ophthalmologists.