A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Haider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Haider, Ophthalmologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Haider, DO is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Haider graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Haider has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Ali Haider DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Haider practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Haider has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Haider practices Ophthalmology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethtown, KY and Radcliff, KY.
See Louisville Ophthalmologists.