A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Hajianpour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Hajianpour is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajianpour graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Hajianpour has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Ali Hajianpour MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Hajianpour practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Hajianpour has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Hajianpour practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lauderdale Lakes, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL and Miramar, FL.