A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Hajianpour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Hajianpour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajianpour graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Hajianpour has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Plantation General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hajianpour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Hajianpour practice?
Dr. Mohammad Hajianpour practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Lauderdale Lakes, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL and Miramar, FL.
See Lauderdale Lakes Orthopedic Surgeons and Lauderdale Lakes Surgeons.