A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Hajjiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Hajjiri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajjiri graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Hajjiri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Ma Hajjiri MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad M. Hajjiri practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Hajjiri has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Hajjiri practices Internal Medicine near Pawtucket, RI.
See Pawtucket Internists.