A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Hajmurad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Hajmurad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Hajmurad, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajmurad graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Hajmurad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Texarkana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Riad Hajmurad MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad R. Hajmurad practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Hajmurad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Hajmurad practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Neurologists.