Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammad Hashemi
Dr. Mohammad Hashemi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Double Oak, TX, with another office in Hillsboro, TX. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hashemi is affiliated with Parkland Health & Hospital System, St Paul Hospital and Hill Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammad Hashemi has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mohammad Hashemi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Double Oak, TX.
Dr. Randell McKenzie
Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology
Flower Mound, TX 2.80 mi37
Dr. Joel Rubin
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Flower Mound, TX 2.87 mi45
Dr. Carl Russell
Flower Mound, TX 2.97 mi36