A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Helmy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helmy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Helmy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Helmy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Helmy graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Helmy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- University of California
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Helmy MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Helmy practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Helmy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Helmy practices Diagnostic Radiology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Orange Radiologists.