Dr. Mohammad Hussain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Hussain?

great Dr.

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Dr Hussain is a great doctor. He was my husband's doctor growing up and I wouldn't take mine anywhere else. The office staff and the medical assistants are amazing and friendly! They don't just get you in your room and leave, they carry on conversations and actually act interested in what you have to say. My kids love this place and the best part is he knows how to interact with the kids and try to make them feel comfortable! Amazing doctor and a great place to go-- and I'm in there a lot!

Posted on September 19th, 2013

Dr. Hussain has a kind heart and he is always very respectful towards both the caretakers and the children. With my kids, he went above and beyond - multiple appointments and examinations- to uncover symptoms of an issue other docs had ignored. He is direct and to the point. He is careful and methodical and I will always bring my kids and future grand kids to him!

Very Unprofessional Office

Posted on July 12th, 2013

Through the ex-wife it was discovered that my son has been diagnosed with an abnormality. The primary physicians office has yet to receive any info from Dr Hussains office, so I called to find out details and the severity of the diagnosis. I have equal custody of the children and the insurance is through me. Keeping that in mind, the office staff informed me that Dr Hussain would not discuss or release any info to me. He refused to talk to me on the phone. When it was mentioned that I have partial custody and every right to the info and that the insurance is through me, the office staff took my info and told me that I would be able to make an office appt with Dr Hussain. An office appointment??? My ex-wife received a phone call consultation and I am to make an appt for an office visit? I am left up in the air not knowing the severity of my sons diagnosis and have also been informed that my other son may too be affected due to the hereditary gene. Very unprofessional office, MD, office staff, etc. My attorney has been contacted.

Posted on May 9th, 2013

A great physician, is not afraid of sick children, Sees sick kids day of call, have never been shunted to an ER. He took care of my kids a few years back,one of which was a premature infant. We left town and have returned 7 years later , and of course I returned my kids to him for continued care.My older child remembers him ( he was 5 when we left),This physician has an unusual quality,he interacts well with kids, I feel that I am often the silent observer in his office. they really like him. The care here is solid,not fancy, practical and always well explained, I a physician married to physician would not take my kids anywhere else.

Mary

Posted on August 7th, 2012

Please do not take your children to this quack. I found out too late. The provider is unethical and cuts corners. The staff is lazy and rude. My son had failure to thrive and was smaller than normal children. The day before one of his blood tests the physician prescribed a large dose of estrogen to skew tests. I didn't know this at the time. But, a CVS pharmacist stopped me. The provider will also not reveal results on paper. He is unlike any other doctor I have been to in my life. Especially, not one to trust your kids with.

Posted on February 22nd, 2012

Great doctor. Very caring, remembers my child from visit to vist. Asks about other children when having sibling in without them. Very busy practice and good about getting child in if seriously needed, which is why the wait time sometimes. He spends time answering questions and listens to concerns.

Pediatrician I have used for 19 years.

Posted on October 15th, 2010

Dr. Hussain has seen my children since birth. I have six between the ages of 19-8. I trust him as my childrens doctor and the best part is he trusts ME as their mother. If I tell him something is wrong he looks until he satisfies me with the outcome. Because afterall who knows their children best? Their mother! He has never made me feel inferior and NEVER second guessed me as a mother. He has excellent bed side manner and truly cares about the kids he sees. I would recommend him to anyone!

Posted on January 29th, 2016