A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Hussain is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hussain
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Hussain has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Duncan Medical Center
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad I Hussain MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad I. Hussain practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Hussain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Hussain practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Crystal City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Sugar Land, TX.
See Crystal City Internists and Crystal City Rheumatologists.