A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Khan is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Irfan Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad I. Khan practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Khan has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Mohammad Khan practices Surgery near , .