Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Ikramuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Ikramuddin is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ikramuddin
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Ikramuddin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Ikramuddin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Developmental Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikramuddin graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Ikramuddin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Ikramuddin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Ikramuddin practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Ikramuddin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Ikramuddin practices Pediatrics, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Psychiatry near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Pediatricians, Park Ridge Neurologists, and Park Ridge Psychiatrists.