Dr. Mohammad Ikramuddin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.9

September 16th, 2015
Really bad doctor

December 21st, 2014
I have never met a doctor as horrible and disrespectful as this man.

October 23rd, 2014
Extremely poor bed-side manner, does not show care at all
This was one of the worse medical appointments I have ever experienced. The doctor was detached, did not ask any meaningful questions regarding my son, he handed us a form and provided a diagnose within 3 minutes. We handed him a folder with several documents regarding our son's evaluations and concerns he grab it look at the number of pages and gave it back to us. His answers to our questions were extremely condescending, he literally talked to us like we either did not speak english well or we were uneducated people. We made an appointment with him only after exhausting other options. He was the only one available within our network and within the amount of time we had before our deductible starts in the new calendar year. After today I do understand why there is no waiting list for this guy. He should not be a doctor much less a pediatric one. So sad. Please do not waste you time with him.

December 11th, 2013
Absolutely terrible.
I dont even have words to explain the amount of damage he has done instead of help. I eventually decided that my child and I have had enough and decided to switch doctors. That was honestly the best decision i could have made. The way he speaks to his patients and the fact that he cares more about getting to his lunch break, than listening to what his patients have to say. Instead, he ignores you and does not respect what you have to say.