Dr. Mohammad Ikramuddin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Ikramuddin?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Ikramuddin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

April 27th, 2017

This guy is honestly horrible. While he may be right about a diagnosis he does not care about his patients feelings at all. Plus I came in for extreme migraines but because I was a little overweight. And basically what he implied with a treatment was that I was obese. First of all obese means extremely fat meaning at least 100 pounds over. Im less than half of that. And after he said it I ended up crying and if someone else hadnt said something he wouldnt havw noticed at all. Do not get this guy as a doctor. Hes horrible.

September 16th, 2015

Really bad doctor

December 22nd, 2014

I have never met a doctor as horrible and disrespectful as this man.

October 24th, 2014

Extremely poor bed-side manner, does not show care at all

This was one of the worse medical appointments I have ever experienced. The doctor was detached, did not ask any meaningful questions regarding my son, he handed us a form and provided a diagnose within 3 minutes. We handed him a folder with several documents regarding our son's evaluations and concerns he grab it look at the number of pages and gave it back to us. His answers to our questions were extremely condescending, he literally talked to us like we either did not speak english well or we were uneducated people. We made an appointment with him only after exhausting other options. He was the only one available within our network and within the amount of time we had before our deductible starts in the new calendar year. After today I do understand why there is no waiting list for this guy. He should not be a doctor much less a pediatric one. So sad. Please do not waste you time with him.

December 11th, 2013

Absolutely terrible.

I dont even have words to explain the amount of damage he has done instead of help. I eventually decided that my child and I have had enough and decided to switch doctors. That was honestly the best decision i could have made. The way he speaks to his patients and the fact that he cares more about getting to his lunch break, than listening to what his patients have to say. Instead, he ignores you and does not respect what you have to say.

December 3rd, 2015