Dr. Mohammad Iqbal, MD
Dr. Mohammad K Iqbal MD, MBBS, and BS is male, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
1840 N Highland Ave
Clearwater, FL 33755
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Iqbal, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Iqbal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iqbal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad K. Iqbal practice?
Dr. Mohammad Iqbal practices Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Flushing, NY.
See Clearwater Pediatricians, Clearwater Internists, and Clearwater Physiatrists.