A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Iqbal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Iqbal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Holter monitoring
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Iqbal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad K Iqbal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 49 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad K. Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Iqbal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Iqbal practices Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL and Towson, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians.