Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Iqbal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Iqbal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Holter monitoring
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Iqbal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Largo Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iqbal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad K. Iqbal practice?
Dr. Mohammad Iqbal practices Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL and Towson, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians, Baltimore Internists, and Baltimore Physiatrists.