A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Islam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Islam, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Islam graduated from Sylhet Mag Osmani Medical College.
Dr. Islam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Islam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad S. Islam practice?
Dr. Mohammad Islam practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See New Hyde Park Physiatrists.