A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Islam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Islam, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Islam graduated from Sylhet Mag Osmani Medical College.
Dr. Islam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Shahidul Islam MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad S. Islam practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Islam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Islam practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See New Hyde Park Physiatrists.