A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Ismail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Ismail is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Ismail, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ismail graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ismail has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad S Ismail MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad S. Ismail practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Ismail has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Ismail practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Paramount, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Paramount Internists and Paramount Nephrologists.