A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iqbal
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iqbal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Iqbal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Iqbal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Javed Iqbal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad J. Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Iqbal has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Iqbal practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Geriatric Doctors.