A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iqbal
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Iqbal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Iqbal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Iqbal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Javed Iqbal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad J. Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Iqbal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Iqbal practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Geriatric Doctors.