A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Iqbal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Iqbal, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Iqbal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Flaget Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Javed Iqbal MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad J. Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Iqbal has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Iqbal practices Urology near Elizabethtown, KY.
See Elizabethtown Urologists.