A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Saleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Saleh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saleh
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Saleh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Saleh, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saleh graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Saleh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Saleh FACE and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Saleh practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Saleh has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Saleh practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists, Dearborn Endocrinologists, and Dearborn Geriatric Doctors.