A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Saleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Saleh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saleh
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Saleh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Saleh, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saleh graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Saleh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Saleh FACE and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Saleh practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Saleh has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Saleh practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists, Dearborn Endocrinologists, and Dearborn Geriatric Doctors.