A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Yousuf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Yousuf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Yousuf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yousuf graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Yousuf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Javaid Yousuf MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad J. Yousuf practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Yousuf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Yousuf practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Pulmonologists.