A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Jaamour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Jaamour, Internist, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaamour graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Jaamour has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Jaamour MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Jaamour practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Jaamour has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Jaamour practices Internal Medicine near Romeo, MI.
See Romeo Internists.