A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Jaber Kabbesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Jaber Kabbesh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabbesh
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kabbesh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Jaber Kabbesh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbesh graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Kabbesh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Jaber Kabbesh MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Jaber Kabbesh practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Jaber Kabbesh has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Jaber Kabbesh practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists, Sacramento Geriatric Doctors, and Sacramento Infectious Disease Doctors.