A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Jafferany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Jafferany, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jafferany graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Jafferany has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Jafferany MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Jafferany practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Jafferany has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Jafferany practices Psychiatry near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, MI.
See Saginaw Psychiatrists.