A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Jafferany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Jafferany, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jafferany
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jafferany Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jafferany graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Jafferany has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Jafferany MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Jafferany practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Jafferany has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Jafferany practices Psychiatry near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, MI.
See Saginaw Psychiatrists.