A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Jami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Jami is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jami
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jami Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Jami graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Jami has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Coalinga Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Muslim Jami MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad M. Jami practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Jami has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Jami practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Madera Pediatricians and Madera Pediatric Specialists.