A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Jami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Jami is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jami
Education & Awards
Dr. Jami graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Jami has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Coalinga Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Muslim Jami MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad M. Jami practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Jami has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Jami practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Madera Pediatricians and Madera Pediatric Specialists.