Dr. M Janjua MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

March 16th, 2016
Fed up!
He's never on time, books 3 people for each time slot, and the office staff makes up lies about why he's late. I've caught them in several lies. Once, he left a new script for me in my chart with the front desk to give me and didn't see me. They still wanted to charge me for a visit through my insurance. That is fraud! I've walked out after waiting for him for a long time. Most recently, I walked in and was on time,and saw him walking into his office with another patient. Knowing that he over books, I decided I could wait the 15 minutes for that person. After waiting for 25 minutes, I let the front desk know. That's when they lied and said the doctor was done 15 min early prior to my appt. And he didn't want to wait around so he took his last patient of the night which is always an intake. Intakes take 45 min. To an hour. This made no sense bc I saw the doctor walk in with that patient and it was at my appt. Time. He should not have taken an intake at my appt time when they were supposed to go after me! One of the office staff went in and asked him how much longer it would be and he said about 10 more minutes. I couldn't wait any longer. I needed to be somewhere else soon. I told the staff to tell him to just call in a new script for me and if there was a problem than just call me. He gave the script. Again, without seeing me and they charged me and my insurance. I'm fed up!

October 22nd, 2015
questioning doctors knowledge
Do I know more than this doctor? Within 5 mins of seeing me he asks a nurse when's the last time he saw me. Changes my medication but doesn't know when I am supposed to take it. Tells me I definitely need to see a psychologist and he's going to get on that right away and yet months down the line I am still waiting. Gives me a blank stare when I ask a question. Quick to give a script that upped my dose and say come back in a month. Staff responds poorly if at all to call backs. Each visit I've waited more than an hour to be seen.

September 28th, 2015
Horrible treatment
I was seeing Dr. Janjua for a couple years, and he would regularly overbook his appointments, leading to terrible wait times. Once you got into his office, he would ask the same stock questions he reads off his computer screen, writes a prescription, and sends you on your way. Great if you just need meds, but not very personable. Then was the final straw. I had to cancel an appointment, and the next day I got a call from his staff. They were very pushy at trying to get me to reschedule, even when I explained that I couldn't reschedule right away. But when I asked if he could refill my meds, as he's done many many times before, and the staff member curtly said "I don't think he'll do that." Since then, I've tried calling several times, always getting their voicemail, and never getting a reply. I am currently in severe medication withdrawal, and he and his staff don't care. They're just interested in making money, and at the first hint that I might be looking elsewhere (I wasn't, I just couldn't make the appointment) they dropped me and completely cut me off. Never go to them.

May 7th, 2015
Horrible in my opinion
This Dr is horrible he's wrongly medicated me on numerous occasions! I was seeing for about 4 years prior to the last incident and at that time I was overly medicated!! Now he's prescribing medications that have almost hospitalized me!! He is not in tune on a intimate level with his patients no matter how long you've seen him, he doesn't seem to sincerely care about how you feel nor will he take advice on how to properly treat you from a therapist who's had more schooling on psychology then he has!! I'm fed up with this man because he won't put me on mess that have a better success rate working with my mental disorder and has caused numerous health scares and put my children at risk being so careless in what he prescribes!!

February 6th, 2015
He actually listens to you.

October 31st, 2011
He helped me to understand my problems. Explained my treatment and medications very well. He answered to my questins very well.