Overall Review

November 17th, 2008
Outstanding Pediatrician
My children were already seeing doctors at the practice when Dr. Jarvandi joined the team. I was used to the excellent care my kids received from the other doctors, so I made no effort to have them seen by Dr. Jarvandi. However, my son saw him for a series of sick visits related to asthma and he my son (7) recently informed me that Dr. J is his favorite doctor. I also have an infant and Dr. J is very gentle and caring. I like to watch him intereact with children because he is great at developing a rapport with them. He also takes a lot of time to make sure I understand my role in helping my kids get well.

July 11th, 2008
Wonderful pediatrician
We've been with Dr. Jarvandi since our son was born 4 years ago. Dr. Jarvandi has always listened and respected our observations regarding our son. Even as a first time mother, when I thought it unusual that my son wouldn't bear weight on his legs, Dr. Jarvandi listened. When my son was 6 months of age, Dr. Jarvandi was concerned enough to refer us to a neurologist. Because of him, we've been able take advantage of PT/ST/OT early on, so that our son won't be at a disadvantage starting school. He has an excellent bedside manner and truly cares for his patients. Thanks Doc!