Dr. Mohammad Jarvandi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Jarvandi?

Outstanding Pediatrician

Posted on November 17th, 2008

My children were already seeing doctors at the practice when Dr. Jarvandi joined the team. I was used to the excellent care my kids received from the other doctors, so I made no effort to have them seen by Dr. Jarvandi. However, my son saw him for a series of sick visits related to asthma and he my son (7) recently informed me that Dr. J is his favorite doctor. I also have an infant and Dr. J is very gentle and caring. I like to watch him intereact with children because he is great at developing a rapport with them. He also takes a lot of time to make sure I understand my role in helping my kids get well.

Wonderful pediatrician

Posted on July 11th, 2008

We've been with Dr. Jarvandi since our son was born 4 years ago. Dr. Jarvandi has always listened and respected our observations regarding our son. Even as a first time mother, when I thought it unusual that my son wouldn't bear weight on his legs, Dr. Jarvandi listened. When my son was 6 months of age, Dr. Jarvandi was concerned enough to refer us to a neurologist. Because of him, we've been able take advantage of PT/ST/OT early on, so that our son won't be at a disadvantage starting school. He has an excellent bedside manner and truly cares for his patients. Thanks Doc!

Posted on July 3rd, 2017