Dr. Mohammad Ismail Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Ismail?

Intelligent and brilliant in diagnosis

Posted on May 7th, 2017

I was diagnosed by him with Hashimoto disease after I visited Hershey for 6 months without a clue. He is in private solo practice which is getting rare now a days, but good thing you see same person not different every few months. He takes time to talk to you and get to the bottom. Highly recommended.

Good inteeligent physician

Posted on June 13th, 2016

I saw him for my mother, find him very courteous and knowledgeable physician. He has some wait but now a days every doctor has that. If yo get some one who listen to you without being in hurry worth waiting few extra minutes.

What!!!

Posted on September 5th, 2014

I will NEVER visit this clinic again! I am surprised of the reviews. I am sad to know that compared to others he is the best. I was in the clinic for OVER 2 hours. Every one after me was taken before me. Not sure if that is because I was new. However, I did not like it. When I finally saw Dr. Ismail he spent 4 minutes with me and 2 of them were looking at the computer. He asked me what meds I've had in the past, wrote me a prescription, ordered blood test then sent me on my way. On my way out I was harassed by his finance person because she did not see my referral in the system. She told me the bill would come to me, if I did not have my primary Dr send a referral to her. Normally they ask you who is your DR then contact them for it. That is what a good customer service person does. I was there for migraines and I must admit they actually put my pain level to a 10. I thought they should make you feel better not worse. I would not go back to that clinic for free at this point.

Very good!

Posted on May 10th, 2014

I have seen Dr Ismail twice for diagnosis of a neurological problem. I am impressed with his thoroughness. I have had 4 different tests and scans and he is not ready to make a diagnosis yet. Waiting is worrisome, but I'd far rather wait than receive a quick diagnosis that is wrong! The only problem I have is his strong accent and the similar accent of one of the nurses. Thankfully they are willing to repeat until I understand.

Posted on December 26th, 2013

I am seeing Dr. Ismail for almost 3 year, He is the very good neurologist, I realized it after I have to relocate to different state and had some one else take care of my issues. He listen with compassion and courteous. He has some accent when speak but this does not change any thing. He is fluent in English and have excellent bed side manners. He is very busy so you have to patient with his schedule to get good care

Posted on May 1st, 2013

This Dr. knows what he is doing. When you first meet he can seem intimidating & not Mr. Personality. He dose warm up after a while or a few visits. Yet in the case of medical help you want a good Dr. not a friend. I would recommend him.

Good doctor

Posted on November 19th, 2012

Good conscientious doctor, very knowledgeable. Expert in his trade especially nerve pain

Don't go

Posted on August 27th, 2012

The worst bedside manner of any healthcare worker that I've ever experienced in my life.

Poor Care

Posted on November 24th, 2011

Dr. Ismail was wonderful during my diagnosis phase..once I got my diagnosis of MS..his focus changed...from the need to start my medication to filling out paperwork in a timely manner. I had re-lapsed and made an appt to have it cancelled and rescheduled for 1.5 mths later. He looks at patients are numbers not people. I would not recomment this doctor to anyone.

Excellent Neurologist with compassion

Posted on September 20th, 2011

I found him a great doctor and I will not go to see anyone else as long as he is in practice

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

I've been seeing Dr Ismail for over 6 years due to a chronic illness. I've always found him to be a kind and caring Dr, who always discusses the latest treatments with me and what my options are regarding continuing care.I rarely wait more than 10 minutes to see him, but his staff is so nice that I wouldn't mind waiting a little longer.I feel very confident that I am receiving the best of care with Dr. Ismail.

very intelligent doctor

Posted on September 6th, 2010

If you suspect you have lyme disease or MS you must see this doctor, he is very knowledgable