A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Khan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Khalid Khan MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad K. Khan practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Khan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Khan practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Neurologists and Allentown Psychiatrists.