Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammad Khan
Dr. Mohammad Khan, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology and Radiation Oncology. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston and Emory Crawford Long Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammad Khan has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
Dr. Mohammad Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Estelle Bank
Pediatric Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Atlanta, GA 0 mi30
Dr. Adam Elias
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Atlanta, GA 0 mi11
Dr. Heather Gatcombe
Atlanta, GA 0 mi9