A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Khan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Khan MD and PHD is a male Radiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Khan practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Khan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Khan practices Therapeutic Radiology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Decatur Radiologists.