A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Khan, Radiation Oncologist, Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Khan MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Khan practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Khan practices Radiation Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Oncologists.