A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Kabir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Kabir is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Kabir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabir graduated from Mymensingh Medical College.
Dr. Kabir has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Humayun Kabir MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad H. Kabir practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Kabir has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Kabir practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Internists and Gadsden Nephrologists.