A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Kagzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Kagzi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Kagzi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kagzi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Kagzi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Kagzi MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Kagzi practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Kagzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Kagzi practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Gurnee, IL.
See Gurnee Internists and Gurnee Sleep Medicine Doctors.