A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Khalil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Khalil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Khalil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalil graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid.
Dr. Khalil has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Ahmad Khalil MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Khalil practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Khalil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Khalil practices Internal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux City, IA and Mason City, IA.
See Ypsilanti Internists.