Dr. Mohammad Khamiees Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Khamiees?

September 22nd, 2017

Stay away from this money grubbing madman!

June 30th, 2017

Don't go to this doctor

The office staff in the Cumberland office is Terrible! This doctor is just money hungry. He doesn't spend any time with you. I've been going to this office for 10 months and I have only seen Dr Khamiees once. Every other time I've seen another gentleman who is so scripted with his responses and doesn't really listen to the patient. I was also told I needed a pre authorization for a sleep study and it would take up to 2 weeks even though when I had my first one, I left the office with the machine the same day (no auth needed). 2 1/2 weeks later I called the office to see what was going on with my authorization, the secretary said she will find out and call me back. I never got a call back. 2 days later I call again, she tells me she will call my insurance company and call me back. This time she did call back to let me know I didn't need authorization. I waited 3 weeks for an authorization that I didn't even need! If you are looking for a doctor that cares, find someone else.

February 24th, 2017

Awful!

Stay away for your own good. Money hungry.

September 14th, 2016

I Can Sleep Again

I was having difficulty with my sleep, I would sleep over 9 hours and still feel tired and as if I were awake all night, dr khamiees diagnosed and treated my sleep apnea. I am now able to function and my energy level is back to normal. I cant believe it took me so long to have this treated. He has changed my life.

July 11th, 2016

Do not see him. He literally swore at me because my insurance didn't pay bill.

April 21st, 2016

Not a doctor who cares

After a very difficult overnight sleep study I went in to get the results. Dr.Khamiees came in to talk to me and after about a minute he was called out of the room. He never came back. He left me with a man who sits in front of computer who told me I needed a sleep mask for health reasons and I would do fine with it. While I was waiting at the reception desk Dr Khamiees stops to talk to the receptionist and doesn't even look at me. No caring at all for a new patient.

May 1st, 2014

Never go to this doctor.

I was referred to Dr. Khamiees from my primary care doctor. I was have issues. He sent me for a battery of test. The problem was Dr. Khamiees told me I had a very good chance of having lymphoma before I even had a biopsy done. He sent me to Dr. Naden at the cancer treatment center for a consult. I DO NOT have lymphoma!! Thank God. Who goes and tells a patient that if they are not 110% sure. Do not go to this doctor!! Find someone else.

June 21st, 2017