Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammad Khamis
Dr. Mohammad Khamis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Chicago, IL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Khamis is affiliated with Lincoln Park Hospital, Our Lady of the Resurrection and Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammad Khamis has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Mohammad Khamis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Dr. Albert Saporta
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0.01 mi37
Dr. Ali Kutom
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Chicago, IL 0.17 mi34