Dr. Mohammad Khamis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

January 10th, 2016
Great place great services
I am very happy with the staff and the doctor. The place is great and they took a very good care of me. I highly recommend this medical center and they have a comprehensive services.

October 12th, 2015
Urgent Care that I recommend
It is the place where you need to go if you need any urgent or regular medical services. The staff are amazing. Dr. Khamis was very nice and caring physician. He addressed all my questions and concerns. He has very nice bedside manners and sense of humor. They really care and helpful when it comes to the financial issues. I highly recommend this place to every one.

August 24th, 2015
DO NOT GO HERE
DO NOT GO HERE.... Awful staff and even awful doctor with extreme attitude.. I saw someone write a review below mine that he is a physician for immigrant population which is true and honestly that's why I chose to go to him to get immigration forms filled out for my mom's green card and this doctor happens to be the closest doctor I could go as per immigration website's approved physicians. I told clearly while making an appointment as to what I need to get done and why I'm making an appointment for my mom and also mentioned CLEARLY all the necessary lab work, tests, vaccination records I have for my mom and then asked the price quote. And mind you all, I'm a final year med student about to graduate in couple months and totally aware of the tests, protocols, details about the i-693 form he had to fill etc. I was told he charges $89 if everything is already there and that's just the price for visit and filling the forms and that's exactly what i needed. When I went there, I was made to wait for a freaking 1.5 hr, dealt with his not so pleasant office staff and then this doctor came out with NO APOLOGY FOR THE WAIT and then told me that I was misquoted by his staff about the price and he charges a whopping $700 just for a freaking signature... Talk to me about rip off.. When I mentioned that I didn't misunderstand and in fact clarified few times with his secretary before making an appointment and showing, up he literally stated "I'm running a BUSINESS and NOT DOING CHARITY HERE" . Also the reason I believed $89 is because most other doctors in that area charge around $100 - $120 for the services I needed and hence believed the quote and chose to go to him ONLY because he has weekend clinic and the fact he was closer to where I lived. I was appalled and was in a shock for few minutes and never experienced EVER a doctor who talked to anyone like this.. I've been an RN for 16yrs in this country and then went to med school after and about to start residency in same Internal Medicine soon but never ever came across a doctor of this kind in any ethnic background ever. I wouldn't even give a single star to this guy or his staff...

February 17th, 2015
bad practice
This practice in my opinion should be given a spacial attention from the autherities because it's a place that people can get disability and immigration papers ,because the doctor with some agents build a cases for there patients. if you will go there 99% of the patients are applying for disability based on the medical conditions ( that actually do not exist).

March 16th, 2014
Patient
The medical center is a very nice and neat place, staff are very friendly and pleasant. Doctor Khamis was very polite and gentleman, he took his time to take complete history and examined me from head to toe as a new patient. He addressed all my questions and concerns. The doctor and his staff made my visit very enjoyable. I highly recommend doctor Khamis and I already sent my family member to see him.

February 23rd, 2014
Dr Khamis
Very knowledgeable. Great bedside manner.

September 17th, 2013
Horrible
He is very condescending and rude. As a physician myself, I am aware of standard clinical procedure. He failed to check my vitals, did not perform proper procedure when checked my heart and lungs (he did not even place the stethoscope over the right part of my thorax!) His overall demeanor made me very uncomfortable and I caught him staring at my breasts several times. His diagnosis was highly inaccurate as well. I followed up with a different physician after and they informed me that Dr. Khamis does not have a great reputation in the field. I wish I would have known this prior to going to him. His staff was very unprofessional-- I could not believe it that this was a doctor's office. I normally don't write reviews unless I want to praise someone on a job welldone, but I felt that it was my duty to warn others. Do not see this man.

June 5th, 2012
Cannot believe this is what passes for a Dr
This guy always has a snide attitude like he's better than everyone, when i fact he cannot perfrom his own job correctly. His sanitary practices are joke, he is literally never on time and on top of that he offered me a discount if I paid in cash. I will never go back to this doctor.

February 12th, 2012
Highley recommended
I highly recommend him.

March 7th, 2010
What I like about him, that he is knowledgeable and take his time to answer all my questions and concerns. Very polite and professional.