A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad.
Dr. Khan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Nasrullah Khan MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad N. Khan practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Khan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Internists and Mesquite Cardiologists.