Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammad Khan
Dr. Mohammad Khan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mesquite, TX. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center, Medical City Children's and Baylor Heart And Vascular Center. Dr. Khan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammad Khan has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mohammad Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesquite, TX.
Dr. Megha Patel-Banker
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Mesquite, TX 0 mi6
Dr. Laura Farnum
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Mesquite, TX 0 mi35
Dr. Atul Singhal
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Mesquite, TX 0 mi27