A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Khosravi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Khosravi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Khosravi, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khosravi graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khosravi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Ryan Khosravi MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad R. Khosravi practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Khosravi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Khosravi practices Plastic Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Surgeons.