A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Ali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Ali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Mt Sinai Hosp Med Center, Chicago, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Masood Ali MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad M. Ali practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Ali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Ali practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.