A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Ali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Mt Sinai Hosp Med Center, Chicago, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Masood Ali MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad M. Ali practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Ali practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.