A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Ali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Mt Sinai Hosp Med Center, Chicago, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Masood Ali MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad M. Ali practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Ali practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.