A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Anwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anwar
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Anwar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anwar graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Anwar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Citrus Valley Med Ctr -Interc, Covina, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Mubashar Anwar MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad M. Anwar practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Anwar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Anwar practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Azusa, CA.
See Azusa Family Physicians and Azusa Primary Care Doctors.