A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Anwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anwar
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Anwar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anwar graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Anwar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Citrus Valley Med Ctr -Interc, Covina, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Mubashar Anwar MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad M. Anwar practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Anwar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Anwar practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Azusa, CA.
See Azusa Family Physicians and Azusa Primary Care Doctors.