A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Hossain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Hossain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hossain graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Hossain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Moazzam Hossain MD is a male General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad M. Hossain practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Hossain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Hossain practices General Practice near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA.
See Riverside Primary Care Doctors.