A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Hossain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Hossain is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hossain graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Hossain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hossain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 16 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad M. Hossain practice?
Dr. Mohammad Hossain practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA.
See Riverside Family Physicians, Riverside General Practitioners, and Riverside Internists.