General Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

3.0

HAPPY PATIENT show details HAPPY PATIENT
by c castillo on Jan 14th, 2015

Ok first of all the front desk is wonderful, the best Dr staff i have ever experienced. I've been seen Dr Hossain for years . My insurance has changed so im willing to pay out of pocket just to visit this wonderful office...

Feb 12th, 2013

This was not a very pleasant place to visit. The front desk was not friendly. The Dr. used a light to examine my daughter’s ears; I thought that you needed to use your special equipment. Dr. did not put on gloves to check any of my kids. I was not happy with this place, or staff. Not a place I want to return to. The Dr. needs to see a Dentist his breath was stinking.The door was close and you can smell his breath all over, I felt like throwing up.

Uneducated and heartless show details Uneducated and heartless
Dec 20th, 2010

At 29 years old he asked me why I don't want children- surely since by this age I don't have any I must not want them since I am running out of time. This is medically wildly inaccurate. He tried to make me come in every time I needed a refill just to make more money. Now that I have just moved out of state he refuses to renew any of my prescriptions though I run out of birth control this week ad have not had the chance to set up a new doctor. He also asked if I still wanted to be on Yaz since he saw bad things about it on the internet- funny I thought doctors read medical journals, not pop up ads. Simply, horrifyingly AWFUL.