A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Rahman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Rahman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Rahman has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Mominur Rahman MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad M. Rahman practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Rahman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Rahman practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.