Dr. Mohammad Mominur Rahman MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Rahman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Rahman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Dhaka Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rahman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad M. Rahman practice?
Dr. Mohammad Rahman practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors, Brooklyn Pediatricians, Brooklyn Cardiologists, and Brooklyn Radiologists.