A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Madantschi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Madantschi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madantschi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Madantschi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Madantschi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Intrinsic Sleep Disorders
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Madantschi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Madantschi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Hossein Madantschi MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad H. Madantschi practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Madantschi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Madantschi practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Peoria Internists, Peoria Pulmonologists, Peoria Critical Care Practitioners, and Peoria Sleep Medicine Doctors.