Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammad Mahboob
Dr. Mohammad Mahboob, MD, BS, FCCP, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Toledo, OH. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mahboob is affiliated with Flower Hospital, St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital and St Anne Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammad Mahboob has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mohammad Mahboob is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.
Dr. Bradley Sachs
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Toledo, OH 0 mi18
Dr. Allan Kirsner
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Toledo, OH 0 mi51
Dr. Shakil Khan
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Toledo, OH 0 mi42