Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Malaekeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Malaekeh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Malaekeh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Malaekeh graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.More Education & Awards
Dr. Malaekeh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malaekeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Malaekeh practice?
Dr. Mohammad Malaekeh practices Pediatrics near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Pediatricians.