A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Malaekeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Malaekeh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Malaekeh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malaekeh graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Malaekeh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad A Malaekeh MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Malaekeh practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Malaekeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Malaekeh practices Pediatrics near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Pediatricians.