A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Maroof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Maroof is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maroof graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Maroof has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Univ. Of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Maroof MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Maroof practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Maroof has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Maroof practices Anesthesiology near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Chapel Hill Anesthesiologists.