A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Mir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Mir, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mir graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Mir has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Mir practice?
Dr. Mohammad Mir practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.