A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Mir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Mir is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Mir, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mir graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Mir has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Arshad Mir MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Mir practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Mir has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Mir practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.